Â Neodymium Rod Magnets 6x25mm Technical Data
|Click Here To Discover All Of Our Neodymium Magnets
Mechanical Information Neoydmium Rod Magnet 6X25mm
Neo magnets are 3rd generationÂ rare earth magnetsÂ which are simply the most commercially advanced and powerful magnets in the market today.
- Neodymium rod magnets are strong, versatile rare-earth magnets that are cylindrical in shape.
- Because their magnetic length is longer than their diameter, our Neodymium rod magnets have very high levels of magnetism for a small surface pole area
- In particular, where high magnetic strength and temperature stability are required our Neodymium Rod Magnet 6X25mm is an ideal fit
- Particularly good for consumer, commercial, educational, research and industrial applications .
- These small cylinders are interesting to use with larger magnets.
- These small rods will align themselves with the magnetic field lines of larger magnets.
Applications for Rod & Cylinder Magnets
Neodymium rod and cylinder magnets are useful for a variety of applications.
Would you like to execute experiments around the topic of magnetism in school or at the university? Then, long rod magnets are the right choice. They work well if you want to make magnetic field lines visible with iron filings – a classic among physics experiments
- Neodymium rod magnets are also suitable to countersink boreholes, which allows for several objects to be combined magnetically or to create magnetic clasps for jewellery, wooden boxes, etc.